For parents and caretakers:
- It is a special moment of communication with your baby and a beautiful way to get to know him or her and give your love
- It helps you develop your intuition, capacity and self-confidence, creating a deeper bonding between you and the baby
- You will learn simple massage techniques; stretching and passive movements to promote physical and psychological development
- It is a good opportunity to share about your experience as new parent
What to have at hand?
- 2 Towels
- Extra diapers
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing
When not to massage?
- When the baby is tired or hungry (they just want to be held, eat or sleep)
- When the baby simply doesn’t want to be massaged
- When the baby is ill
- After vaccination it is best to wait 48 hours to a week according to the baby’s response to the vaccination
- When you are stressed